Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tennis Star Maria Sharapova Is One Very Sexy Swimsuit

Tennis Star Maria Sharapova Is One Very Sexy Swimsuit

So you may wonder why i picked Maria instead of that other russian tennis player Anna Kournikova. They are both smoking hot, but as I mentioned before Maria has talent. Like real talent she wins tournaments so in my mind that makes her even hotter! I don’t think there was ever a question in my mind after the first time I saw Maria that I’d have to put her on my I’d Hit that List (which is a long list as you all will come to see). An interesting thing happened when i was looking for some nice pictures of Ms Sharapova. It seems she has quite a few pictures out there detailing her private parts. I found her featured on a site dedicated to what the kids call “camel toe”. I know all of you are probably not interested but if you’d like to have a look at what i’m talking about you can look here, here, here, here, and here.

see more sexy pic's Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova Sexy Picture_1 Maria Sharapova Sexy Picture_2
Maria Sharapova Sexy Picture_3 Maria Sharapova Sexy Picture_4
Maria Sharapova Sexy Picture_5

0 comments:

Post a Comment