Friday, April 10, 2009

Doutzen Kroes Ready For Swimming

Doutzen Kroes Ready For Swimming

Yes Model Management says that supermodel and “Angel” Doutzen Kroes is a size 4 or 6. I am always PRO diversity, so I am really happy to see that there is at least ONE runway model out there who wears a size 6 (even if just occasionally). A successful model, since she was number 5 in Forbes’ Highest Paid Models in 2008 Top (in case you’re wondering, the first 4 were Gisele, Kate, Heidi and Adriana).

But wearing a size 6 also has a downside in the fashion industry - because a while back, Gucci basically rejected Doutzen for being… you guessed, “too fat”. Very, very sad. Doutzen’s words:

“I like the Versace show best so far. The collection is really beautiful and at Versace femininity is important. Feminine shapes are allowed. In contrary to Gucci where I got rejected because I was too fat! Gucci likes slim girls only.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment